Pages

Thursday

A Gardening Quote About What We Create... and then the downside lol

"All gardeners live in beautiful places because they make them so."
Joseph Joubert



My Day So Far... As for the quote above... I'm certainly doing my best. Now the tree branch that is threatening the hydro wires... that kind of concerns me.  Called someone from the utility company to come out and take a look and he arrives while I'm working in the garden... not my best look lol. I had an old pair of jeans, an old white t-shirt belonging to hubby...  a pair of rubber boots because of the ticks, my hair pulled up under a sun hat and not a speck of makeup.   I don't think that I won any glamour points lol.  But... my garden is going to look awesome in the coming months!!!


 I'm headed out to day to work on the garden... just invested in a pair of rubber boots!! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,