Pages

Friday

Further Update on Lawn Mower

I told you a day or so ago that we think that we might have wrecked the sit down lawnmower. Well, hubby managed to get it into the shed... and we have a ridiculously long driveway and sure enough, one of the tires has completely seized up. Have no idea why but tomorrow, he is going to take it apart to see if it can be fixed. If not, I guess we are going to have to call someone to fix it. There is not telling how much that is going to cost. :(   There goes any shopping trips for fun stuff.

Not liking how this month is starting out.  Hubby surprised me with a trip to the dentist yesterday. He knows how much I hate cleanings so he told me at breakfast.

And oh, I didn't mention the fact that we got locked out of the house today. I closed the back door and the locking mechanism just fell into place. Hubby drove in 5 hours later. We were starving. All we had was breakfast... and a very light one at that. I wonder what else August has in store for us??


My Day So Far... See above...  I think that I hate gardening even more than I did yesterday

 **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,