Pages

Monday

My birthday grows closer every day and I don't know how I feel about it!

I just realized that I am half way to my next birthday... and the last one was a big one. It's strange how you turn years older but in your mind, you are still that 30 something... okay maybe 40 something.  And that is why I like this quote so much...

"Live your life and forget your age."
Frank Bering


My Plans For Today... Adding stories to my tree about my favorite cousin! Favorite Book...The Ladies Room Reader Revisited... A Curious Compendium of Fascinating Female Facts by Alicia Alvrez **Today in the garden... Thinking about what I might plant next year! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,