Pages

Tuesday

Quotes about Spring Flowers


"You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming."
Pablo Neruda

"It may just because I get homesick, but I have concluded Washington's cherry blossoms are just plain overrated."
Mewt Gingrich

"An optimist is the human personification of spring."
Susan J. Bissonette

"Be  like the flower... turn your face to the sun.
Kahlil Gibran



Thinking Ahead... Time To Start My Green Decorating... just like Mom used to do!! Buy A Little Something For Yourself... or stocking stuffer for next Christmas. You have no idea how much stress it will take off of you when next December rolls around. This year, I enjoyed the entire month instead of scrambling to get everything on my to-do list completed. Favorite Book... Anything by Jane McGonigal **Today in the garden... Thinking about what I might plant next year! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,