Pages

Wednesday

So Much For Spring!



Well, our spring temps are gone for the time being it seems, and we now have about 8 extra inches of snow to find something to do about. While the snowblower can toss  it across the yard with no lifting required, the back deck is a whole other story. Before the last storm, I could see the green deck boards, thanks to the sun who had decided to melt what was left of the snow.  Now, I think it is going to be fun trying to find a place to put the new stuff. The raised deck has railings that go all around it with about an inch to shove the snow under it. Unfortunately, the banks are already up to that point and I can't push the snow under anymore.  Same goes for the stairs that goes down to the lawn. They have been shoveled but either side of the stairs is now higher than the deck. Oh, they joys of winter!!


Thinking Ahead... Time To Start My Green Decorating... just like Mom used to do!! Buy A Little Something For Yourself... or stocking stuffer for next Christmas. You have no idea how much stress it will take off of you when next December rolls around. This year, I enjoyed the entire month instead of scrambling to get everything on my to-do list completed. Favorite Book... Anything by Jane McGonigal **Today in the garden... Thinking about what I might plant next year! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,