Pages

Monday

Staying Positive :)

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant,"
Anne Bradstreet

It might be a wee bit above zero and for us that means spring is here, but it doesn't feel like it. Okay, I'm whining and I'm going to stop. Just a month or so ago, we were looking at -38 without the windchill!!!

 
Thinking Ahead... Wondering when spring will actually arrive!! Buy A Little Something For Yourself... or stocking stuffer for next Christmas. You have no idea how much stress it will take off of you when next December rolls around. This year, I enjoyed the entire month instead of scrambling to get everything on my to-do list completed. Favorite Book... Anything by Jane McGonigal **Today in the garden... Thinking about what I might plant next year! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,