Pages

Sunday

A Quote From Mr. Rogers

 "I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite story. The pleasure is in the familiar way the story begins, the anticipation of familiar turns it takes, the familiar moments of suspense and the familiar climax and ending."
Fred Rogers



I have two loves... quotes and DNA! Every morning I start my day by working on my family tree.. and then I turn to those for other people. so... *If you don't have one, I will do it for you! I charge $120.00 for a quick tree of at least 20 people but I can usually find a lot more depending on how much info you can supply!
What I Will Need From You... As these individuals will be complete strangers to me, the more info about your grandparents, the further back I can go!!
spbragg@gmail dot com