Pages

Sunday

Any Eggnog Lovers Out There??

 I love the stuff and spent a little time last night finding out it's history.  Apparently it's been around since the 14th century in England... and seeing that is where most of my DNA apparently is coming from (yes I took the test) but it had a different name back then. It was called Posset.   Apparently it is pretty much just hot milk, mixed with ale, wine or some other kind of alcohol and sweetened. That must also be why I like my eggnog spiked!  I've tried them all, but prefer mine with brandy!  The hard part is drinking it in small amounts.

 ;)  Any other eggnog lovers out there??

I have two loves... quotes and DNA! Every morning I start my day by working on my family tree.. and then I turn to those for other people. so... *If you don't have one, I will do it for you! I charge $120.00 for a quick tree of at least 20 people but I can usually find a lot more depending on how much info you can supply!
What I Will Need From You... As these individuals will be complete strangers to me, the more info about your grandparents, the further back I can go!!
spbragg@gmail dot com