Pages

Sunday

Happy Father's Day

 Hoping that all the father's in your life are having an awesome day... Time to make them all feel special!! 

Why don't you add a story about yours to your family tree. Yesterday I was telling my granddaughter a story about her dad that she didn't know.  I'm hoping that she is the one who I will be passing my passion for family history!!  I think that I'm seeing a spark of interest  there!!  She speaks non stop about her Nana GG!  Now that is pretty impressive!


What was the first thing you thought of when you read the quotes above. Leave me a comment. I really want to know :)
I have two loves... quotes and DNA!

See Exciting Update Below... It took me a few years, but I know what to do with all of those DNA results that are arriving each day. Spend $ 49.00 more and I will tell you exactly what to look for. I now have over 1000 4th or closer cousins and they all have a story to share. Contact me for more info spbragg@ gmail dot com Contact me for more info spbragg@ gmail dot com

 ** Using Your PayPal Account... The Best $49.00 You Will Ever Spend :)