Pages

Thursday

Today's Curiosity... What You Can Find...

Today, I just want you to go for a walk and see what you can find. Most of the time, we are so busy that we miss so many little things that are little curiosities in their own way. What if you found a quarter on the ground. That would lead you to wonder who dropped it and where were they going when that dropped it. Did they even realize that they had dropped it? Maybe they did it on purpose!


What was the first thing you thought of when you read the quotes above. Leave me a comment. I really want to know :)

I have two loves... quotes and DNA!

It took me a few years, but I know what to do with all of those DNA results that are arriving each day. Spend $ 49.00 more and I will tell you exactly what to look for. I now have over 1000 4th or closer cousins and they all have a story to share. Contact me for more info spbragg@ gmail dot com Contact me for more info spbragg@ gmail dot com

 ** Using Your PayPal Account... The Best $49.00 You Will Ever Spend :)