Pages

Thursday

A Willie Nelson Quote

 "If you really want to get along with somebody, let them be themselves."
Willie Nelson

Okay, I kind of expected this. Nelson is a pretty common name and I came back with a ton of matches.  Too many to really be bothered with but it would be fun to be related to Willie Nelson. Okay, I can't resist... going to see where the man was born and if turns out to be Canada I'm going to have to dig further.  Doesn't look promising. He was born in Texas and I don't think I have any ancestors from there. Just looked with my maiden name and I don't have anyone who was born in Texas.



What was the first thing you thought of when you read the quotes above. Leave me a comment. I really want to know :)

I have two loves... quotes and the unusual / weird people I'm finding on my family tree! You probably have more than you know lol!