Pages

Tuesday

About Freedom

Quotes... "To enjoy freedom, we have to control ourselves." Virginia Wolf
Another thing we haven't learned as of 2020.

==========

It took me a few years, but I finally figured out how to get the most out of my family tree. I have way too many names and dates on my tree and I know nothing about them. I decided at that point that there had to be a better way... and I found it. The work is done, so all I'm asking is $5.00 and I will email you how I did it. Those names turned out to have some really amazing stories to go along with them... Some granted turned out to be not so nice individuals, some were quite famous... I was looking for some interesting people... and I will share it with you... So much more interesting that mere names and dates.. Contact me for more info spbragg@ gmail dot com ** Using Your PayPal Account, makes it fast and easy. You could be looking to see if you are related to a famous celeb, musician or gangster starting tonight!!