Pages

Sunday

Where We Are At This Moment

 "We're all of us guinea pigs in the laboratory of God. Humanity is just a work in progress." Tennessee Williams

From what I have seen, I think we still have a long way to go!

It took me a few years, but I finally figured out how to get the most out of my family tree. I have way too many names and dates on my tree and I know nothing about them. I decided at that point that there had to be a better way... and I found it. The work is done, so all I'm asking is $5.00 and I will email you how I did it. Some of the  names on my tree, turned out to have some really amazing stories to go along with them... Some granted turned out to be not so nice individuals, a few were quite famous... I think that you will have fun with  what I have to share it with you... So much more interesting that mere names and dates.. Contact me for more info spbragg@ gmail dot com ** Using Your PayPal Account, makes it fast and easy. You could be looking to see if you are related to Butch Cassidy or Lucky Luciano / Marilyn Monroe or Clark Gable starting tonight!!