Pages

Monday

If Only We'd Stop Trying...

"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we'd have a pretty good time!"
Edit Wharton

“Sometimes life knocks you on your ass... get up, get up, get up!!! Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.”
Steve Maraboli,

================



Have you ever wondered who is on your Family Tree? You can spend years and years climbing it only to find that you have nothing more than a bunch of names and dates. You still don't know who they are! It took me a while, but I found a better way. The work is done, so all I'm asking is $49.00 and I will email you how I built the tree and then and how I found the celebs and a few of the bad boys too!. So much more interesting than a tree full of mere names and dates.. Contact me for more info spbragg@ gmail dot com ** Using Your PayPal Account, makes it fast and easy. You could be looking to see if you are related to a famous celeb, musician or gangster starting tonight!!


And I'm having a contest... July 13th... was my mom's birthday so I'm having a contest. She taught me everything she knew about family trees so I think that she would like this lol!! Subscribe to "Thoughts for an Early Morning" and then email me with your best reason why I should choose you lol! And so that I don't miss you... put "Pick Me" in the subject line. I will choose one of you to receive a free copy of "How To Build Your Tree" ! It's really quick and easy... I PROMISE and then you will be ready to start looking for those famous relations that you didn't know you had!!

You will receive ... "You Have To Have Family Tree
Should You Get a DNA Test? 
How To Find The Celebrities/Gangsters On Your Own Tree 
More Help For Your Tree... The Things I Did Wrong lol