Pages

Wednesday

All In My Own Head

I have decided that I'm going to be a 10 today!!  That is mood btw!!  I'm not sure that I'm really a 10, but I might as well shoot for it instead of posting a 3 or a 4! What would htat accomplish rather than pushing me in that direction!!  


I'm having a contest!!... July 13th... was my mom's birthday so I'm having a contest. She taught me everything she knew about family trees so I think that she would like this lol!! Email me with your best reason why I should choose you lol! And so that I don't miss you... put "Pick Me" in the subject line. On Mom's birthday, I will choose one of you to receive a free copy of "How To Build Your Tree" ! It's really quick and easy... I PROMISE and then you will be ready to start looking for those famous relations that you didn't know you had!! Contact me for more info spbragg@ gmail dot com