Pages

Friday

City Girl in the Country

What a treat for me this morning. I found a diary that I had on the computer back in 2017 when we lived in Manitoba!!  We have since moved back to the province I was born...  But I do have some great memories of Manitoba... except for the winter!!!  (-40 is something normal in that province)

 

To keep my mind occupied, I just spent the last 2 hours pulling weeds and watering. After having three or four days of non stop rain, the weeds are having a field day!  Well, they have all been pulled and have been thrown into the woods. It's not supposed to rain again until Wednesday. I almost hope that this is correct. I almost think that I like watering more than I do pulling weeds. I might even have built some arm muscles from all the carrying. This year we bought a water barrel to catch the rain water...   It would just be nice if Mother Nature kept it topped up for me.

Now I think that it would be the perfect time for a gin and tonic!