Pages

Saturday

How About A Halloween Quote

 

" A Mask Tells More Than a Face"

Oscar Wilde

Kind of creepy when you  stop to think about it ;) 

 

A few more thoughts....

This blog has been created for those of you who suffer like me from ANXIETY.. when all you can think about are all the bad things that might happen to you. Have you noticed that they never do, but you still worry about the next time, chances that they might. That has been my life for way too long and no one has ever come up with a way to fix me ;) So, just give it a try and whenever a nasty thought or worry pops into your head, replace it by popping over here and take a look at what I have found for you. I was worried that I just might run out of curiosities, but so far, it hasn't happened! I don't think that a day goes by when something makes me curious!!