Pages

Wednesday

Thoughts on Time for a Wednesday Morning

The Passage of TimeImage by ToniVC via Flickr

Just a few quotes that I thought were inspirational for today. My life is taking a huge turn in a brand new direction and this morning I needed to step back and pause for a moment. These quotes about time seemed to be resonate with me.

Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.”
Harvey MacKay

In good times and bad times, I'll be on your side for ever more...that's what friends are for.”
Unknown

Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.
Dion Boucicault

Time is making fools of us again.
J.K. Rowling

Tough times never last, but tough people do!
Robert Schuller

Nothing lasts forever - not even your troubles
Arnold H Glasgow



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: