Pages

Sunday

Kind of Like Facebook... but

 I found this site a few years ago that I thought some of you might like... especially with Christmas costs mounting lol. Yes, as I mentioned above, it's kind of like Facebook where you can chat away to your hearts content... but you get paid every month to do it!  Kind of nice to find money in your PayPal account for just chatting with friends and family. 

It's called MyLot and you will find it at https://www.mylot.com

===================

 

Thought that I would add a friendship quote ;)  It just seems fitting. :)  

"The essence of true friendship is to make allowances for another's little lapses." David Storey




 A few more thoughts....

 Thought for This Morning... Have you been nice to someone this morning?  This time of year is always stressful!!

Thought for This Afternoon... Bake some cookies. Can you ever have enough??

 Thought for Tonight... Hoping to go to sleep tonight like I did in school...