Pages

Monday

Quotes About Foggy Days

"Sometimes life gets lost in the fog..." Unknown

"At night the fog was thick and full of light, and sometimes voices.”
Erin Bow

How creepy would it be to be the only house on the block enveloped in fog?? Apparently you can do it with this... THIS


"Sometimes we need the fog to remind ourselves that all of life is not black and white."
Jonathon Lockwood Huie

A sharp breeze cut through the fog, stirring the veil, slicing through wool and cutting to the bone.”
Sabrina Flynn, From the Ashes 


But as I walked through the foggy streets alone. It turned out to be the luckiest day I've known.
 Beegie Adair

It was upon a foggy night, an abandoned road
In a twilight mirror mirage
With no indication
Of any kind of service station
Tom Waite

  Like a man travelling in foggy weather, those at some distance before him on the road he sees wrapped up in the fog, as well as those behind him, and also the people in the fields on each side, but near him all appears clear, though in truth he is as much in the fog as any of them.
Benjamin Franklin


 A foggy day in LondonTown Had me low and had me down.
Ira Gershwin

  The weather and my mood have little connection. I have my foggy and my fine days within me; my prosperity or misfortune has little to do with the matter.
 Blaise Pascal

 When it's foggy in the pulpit it's cloudy in the pew.
Cavett Robert

Three foggy mornings and one rainy day
Will rot the best birch fence a man can build.
Robert Frost

Is not their climate foggy, raw, and dull,
On whome as in despite, the sun looks pale,
Killing their fruit with frowns
Shakespeare

All-New Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player

It is not the clear-sighted who rule the world.
Great achievements are accomplished in a blessed,
warm fog.
Joseph Conrad

Writing is like driving at night in the fog.
You can only see as far as your headlights, but
you can make the whole trip that way.
E.L. Doctorow

There were times after my marriage ended where, you
know, I really felt like I was at the bottom of a
mountain, there was a great big, fog up there,
and I'm never going to cross to the other side.
Lynn Redgrave

“moonlight disappears down the hills
mountains vanish into fog
and i vanish into poetry.”
 Sanober Khan,



 Personally, I love foggy days. There is just something mysterious about a day that tries to hide so much from you!!
--------------------

**Have you added something to your Amazon Wishlist yet? Every time I think of something, I rush over  and type it in. And it's not always for me lol... I have a running list for everyone in the family, and it certainly makes Christmas shopping a whole lot easier. There is nothing worse that heading to the mall in December with no clue what you are going to buy!