Pages

Monday

First Birthday Quotes

I still have a several months to go before my granddaughter turns one, but I thought that I would do a little bit of searching to see if there were any quotes that would work for a one year old. Okay, she won't be able to read it, but I'm hoping that the card will be saved for her so that she can read it when she is an adult. So, here's what I found.

A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. Unknown

Always kiss your children goodnight -- even if they're already asleep. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

A One-year-old child is so many things -- A tiny discoverer of butterfly wings, A hugger of Teddies, A sweet sleepyhead, And someone to dream for in bright years ahead... unknown

The best place to be is in a family and you have the best. Nanna