Pages

Monday

Happy Birthday Quotes


Have you ever bought a birthday card and then simply signed it because you couldn't think of anything clever to say. My son's birthday is coming up next month so I went looking to see what I could find that would make his mom lol... sound clever. Here's a few that I thought might just fit the bill.
 
While I'm talking about birthdays, I can't believe that I will hit the big 65 in 2017! Where on earth does the time go. I feel more like 39 to be honest.
Me 
 
Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! 
Dr. Seuss
 
My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.
 Unknown
 
They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body. 
 Author Unknown

Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.Menachem Mendel Schneerson

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
 Father Larry Lorenzoni

I'm sixty years of age. That's 16 Celsius.
George Carlin

One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it’s such a nice change from being young.
Dorothy Canfield Fisher

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. Lucille ball
The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything.
Oscar Wilde

You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt, as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear, as young as your hope, as old as your despair.
Paul H. Duhn