Pages

Sunday

Today's Quotes about Losing Weight

I Need to Lose Weight!!!Image by bensonkua via Flickr

"When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty."
Woody Allen

"Thank you for calling the Weight Loss Hotline. If you'd like to lose a half pound right now, press 1 eighteen thousand times."
Randy Glasbergen

I don't know if it's good or bad, but if I get nervous about something... anything come to think about it, I completely lose my appetite. And easy way to lose weight, but I wish that it would occur when I'm excited about something! (*personal thoughts)


You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.
David Viscott

The belly is ungrateful--it always forgets we already gave it something.
Russian Proverb


**More on Year of Style

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: