Pages

Friday

Why Life is Like a Rainbow!

India - Varanasi - 031 - laundry on the ghats ...Image by mckaysavage via Flickr

Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.”
Unknown

That might be the case, but at the moment, I'm not overly happy with the rain. I just hung up two loads of laundry under a sunny sky and suddenly the sky opens and drops about a zillion gallons of rain on my clothes!

I had better get a rainbow for all my efforts lol...

On the topic of rainbows...

“The only way to see a rainbow is to look through the rain.”
Unknown

Well, that's beginning to make me feel a bit better. I guess it could be a lot worse. The snow could be blowing and wind howling. Suddenly a little rain isn't all that bad!!







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: