Pages

Friday

Quotes about Lost Love

Broken HeartImage by Gabriela Camerotti via Flickr



Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
"Otomo No Yakamochi

How can I forget you when your always on my mind? How can I not want you when your all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart?
Unknown

If I could have one lifetime wish, one wish that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday...and you!"
Unknown

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Alfred Tennyson
----------------

ps... have you checked out Bukisa yet? I'm new, but I'm liking what I see. Check out some of my other articles and yes, you get paid for every pageview.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: