Pages

Wednesday

Happiness Now!: Timeless Wisdom for Feeling Good FAST (9781401920395): Robert Holden: Books

I bought the book (Happiness Now) a few years ago after hearing about him on some TV show... the man was talking about "happiness" and is there anyone who really believes that they have enough?? I wanted more in my life! I have read the book a couple of times and then picked up the cd so that I could upload it to my Ipod. When I go for a walk, I will often choose his words to give me something to think about in the park. Good stuff! Just heard that he has a new radio show coming out later this month on Hay Radio! The man... is a genius! Plain and Simple. Love the first couple of chapters where he is talking about what doctors learn in school... It's not about people being happy... its about all the phobias. Hopefully someday, schools all across the nation will teach people how to cope with day to day living! No pills needed!

Amazon.com: Happiness Now!: Timeless Wisdom for Feeling Good FAST (9781401920395): Robert Holden

Today's Happy Quote:
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

No comments: