Pages

Tuesday

Stress... Feeling Horrid Today...

The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose another thought over another.
William James

"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it."
Sydney J. Harris

"There are times when we stop, we sit still. We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper."
James Carroll

"Don't stress the could have, it would have."
Unknown

"Give your stress wings and let it fly away."
Terri Guillemets

"You can do anything but not everything."
Unknown

Jan 5... Christmas was really hard this year :(  And I thought that I was doing so well...

 

 

A few more thoughts....

I found this site a few years ago that I thought some of you might like... especially with Christmas costs mounting lol. Yes, as I mentioned above, it's kind of like Facebook where you can chat away to your hearts content... but you get paid every month to do it! Kind of nice to find money in your PayPal account for just chatting with friends and family. It's called MyLot and you will find it at https://www.mylot.com <P>

 

Thought for This Morning... Have you been nice to someone this morning?

Thought for This Afternoon...   Read something on stress today when all is quiet.

 Thought for Tonight... Hoping to go to sleep tonight like I did in school...  

Looking forward to...  I really need to make a list!!