Pages

Friday

Merry Christmas To Everyone!!

 Just didn't feel the same today... is it just me or is everyone saying that??  I will be quite happy to climb into bed tonight and put all of this behind me. 

At the same time, I'm wishing all of you as many happy thoughts as you can muster. I'm also sending lots and lots of hugs to anyone who needs them!!

 

 

A few more thoughts....

I found this site a few years ago that I thought some of you might like... especially with Christmas costs mounting lol. Yes, as I mentioned above, it's kind of like Facebook where you can chat away to your hearts content... but you get paid every month to do it! Kind of nice to find money in your PayPal account for just chatting with friends and family. It's called MyLot and you will find it at https://www.mylot.com Thought for This Morning... Have you been nice to someone this morning?

Thought for This Afternoon... 

Thought for Tonight... Hoping to go to sleep tonight like I did in school...

 What I'm asking for ... A much better 2021