Pages

Wednesday

Thoughts and a Quote About Feeling Rich

I was reading through the jottings on my Facebook page and one of my friends left this comment...

"If you want to feel rich, just count all of the things you have that money can't buy. on ♥."

Kind of makes you step back and re-think everything you ever thought what you wanted out of life. What does it take to be rich and how do you feel after making a purchase?? Personally, the minute I hand over the credit card, the rush is over. I'm thinking of the next thing that I want to buy. And did you notice, I didn't say... need to buy. So, today, seeing that it is a rainy one, maybe it is the perfect day to make a list of everything you have at the moment that has nothing to do with shopping or accumulating things...

Come to think about it, I think that I have a book on my shelf... sounds familiar doesn't it. I have hundreds of books that I don't think about until something reminds me. I can't remember who wrote it but it was about enjoying the simple things in life.

Did I ever tell you about my love of dandelions?? Most people hate them, but as a little girl, seeing a yard full of dandelions meant that summer had arrived and there was nothing quite as summer on a lake! Ahh, the memories and...

DANDELIONS DON'T COST YOU A PENNY ;)