Pages

Tuesday

Quotes For a Tuesday Morning in October

Summary: I started a quotations site a few years ago because I was drawn to them. Little did I know where it would lead. Now I have some of my favorites to share with you!

Words seem to play a huge part in our lives. We see a quote that we like and we instantly snip it out of the magazine and save it so that we can read it again. Some are inspirational, some of them make us laugh, some remind of us of ourselves. Whatever the reason, we are drawn to words that have been linked together. We can learn so much from them. In fact, a quote can change our lives or our way of thinking for at least a short amount of time. I have chosen some of my favorite quotes that I want to share.

1. What is sad for women of my generation is that they weren't supposed to work if they had families. What were they going to do when the children are grown - watch the raindrops coming down the window pane?
Jackie Kennedy

2. A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ.
John Steinbeck

3. I'm not alone, but I am lonely without you.
Unknown

4. Having gone through all of this, I feel in some ways calmer now. It's strange, but sad. I think I'll always be sad.
Nicole Kidman

5. Crying is the refuge of plain women, but the ruin of pretty ones.
       Oscar Wilde