Pages

Thursday

Funny Birthday Quotes

Inside every older person is a younger person -
wondering what the hell happened.
Cora Harvey Armstrong


If you want to look young and thin, hang around old fat people.  
Jim Eason

When I turned two I was really anxious, because I’d doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I’m five I’ll be 64. Unknown

There is still no cure for the common birthday.
John Glenn

To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.
Bernard Baruch

Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.
Maurice Chevalier

Of late I appear
To have reached that stage
When people who look old
Who are only my age.

When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
Mark Twain

Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, 'Happy Birthday.' Steven Wright

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do.
Phyllis Diller

You know you're getting old when all the names in your black book have M.D. after them.
Arnold Palmer

We are young only once, after that we need some other excuse. Happy Birthday! Author Unknown