Pages

Thursday

Quotes About Storms

“I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship.”
 Louisa May Alcott

Well, I certainly am... I positively hate storms... and thunder, even more!!
                   

“The greater difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.”
 Epicurus    
                  

“In our lives there is bound to come some pain, surely as there are storms and falling rain; just believe that the one who holds the storms will bring the sun.”
Unknown
           

“The flesh endures the storms of the present alone, the mind those of the past and future as well as the present”
 Epicurus    
                   

“Out of defeat can come the best in human nature. As Christians face storms of adversity, they may rise with more beauty. They are like trees that grow on mountain ridges -- battered by winds, yet trees in which we find the strongest wood.”
 Billy Graham