Pages

Saturday

Saturday Morning Sayings

I love Saturday mornings. It's the perfect time to kick back and just do nothing.

I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. Barack Obama

Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future. Audrey Hepburn




On a lazy Saturday morning when you're lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one. Are you awake, or are you dreaming? You see people and things; some are familiar; some are strange. You talk, you feel, but you move without walking; you fly without wings. Your mind and your body exist, but on separate planes. Time stands still. For me, this is the feeling I have when ideas come. Lynn Johnson


Tell me I cant, ill show you I can. Unknown


How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains! 
 John Muir