Pages

Wednesday

A Quote About What Is Possible

There is always room at the top... Daniel Webster

*“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”
Lemony Snicket

*John Lennon
“There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be...”
John Lennon

*We create our fate every day we live”
 Henry Miller

*“Fate is being kind to me. Fate doesn't want me to be too famous too young.”
Duke Ellington 

*“Fate chooses our relatives, we choose our friends.”
Unknown

*But I also think all of the great stories in literature deal with loneliness. Sometimes it's by way of heartbreak, sometimes it's by way of injustice, sometimes it's by way of fate. There's an infinite number of ways to examine it.
Tom Hanks


*My whole life has been decided by fate. I've never planned anything that's happened to me.
Sharon Tate


*What do I know of man's destiny? I could tell you more about radishes.
Samuel Beckett

*Engrave this Quote     I have a feeling this is destiny. On the eve of her third marriage
Christie Brinkley

*Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her. But once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.
Voltaire 

This for all of you who had thought that you had gone as far as you could and could go no further. Sometimes we need just a little nudge in the right direction.