Pages

Wednesday

Cute Christmas Quotes

FruitcakeFruitcake (Photo credit: Matthew Bietz)
Christmas can mean a lot of different things to different people, but wouldn't it be nice if everyone could experience the kind of Christmas that they wanted.  This morning, I thought that I would look for some quotes that were simply cute... that might have been said by a cartoon character.



Yosemite Sam: I'm the ghost of Christmas present you greedy little holiday wrecking varmint.

Daffy Duck: That's only part of who I am. I'm actually quite complex.

Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”
 Charles M.

No matter how carefully you stored the lights last year, they will be snarled again this Christmas.
Robert Kirby (now isn't that the truth!!)

The worst gift is a fruitcake.  There is only one fruitcake in the entire world, and people keep sending it to each other.
Johnny Carson (I happen to love fruitcake! Am I the only one? For all of you who keep  trying to get rid of it, feel free to send it to me!)

Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas.
Johnny Carson (I guess that I'm one of the lucky ones ;)