Pages

Monday

A Rainy Monday Morning

 11:56  Can't believe the wind that is suddenly howling! The last time I heard winds that strong, it turned into a tornado. Don't need a replay of that!

 10.07  Chocolate with half the fat??  
Definitely worth checking out!


9:40   I was reading yesterday somewhere that if you want to live a long life, it seems that a positive attitude is incredibly important. So here's to a fabulous day... even if it isn't! Remember, it's all in your head!

9:06  There is something soothing about rain falling on a lazy Monday morning. And I do intend for Mondays to be lazy. I do have a long to-do list, but I'm going to put on a little Chopin and then try to work in a nap this afternoon! I might even see if I can find something of his on Spotify to work to. It's just that kind of morning!