Pages

Sunday

Quotes for a Spring Morning

Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again.”
 Sarah Ban Breathnach

A springtime recipe 
Rhubarb Jam... a wee bit of tang!

Rhubarb in the News...  a delicious and welcome sign of spring!


Science has never drummed up quite as effective a tranquilizing agent as a sunny spring day.  W. Earl Hall

It's never too late to be what you might have been.
George Elliot
(I like this one.  Today, I'm going to go through my closet and see what I want to keep and what I want to give away. I have clothes in there that are years old. Time to think about the new me!) 

Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.  Virgil A. Kraft

Spring Time Memories

Springtime for me meant a new pair of rubber boots so that I could play out on the side road building little rivers as the snow melted!  I don't ever remember seeing a car go by!

What I Found Today

This is what we might have looked like two million years ago! Take a look at the length of our arms! 

Dawn Chorus...  
You know that spring has arrived when the birds begin waking you up at the crack of dawn!

Today's To Do List
Just finished twenty minutes of exercise. I try to get in 20 minutes, three times a day. My trick is to just make it fun. Summer isn't that far away!