Pages

Friday

Fear and More

Good morning everyone. I thought that I would try something a little different this morning. I will start off with thoughts that occur to me first thing in the morning and then continue through the day until night arrives. Then I will switch over to Night Thoughts... my other blog. Stay tuned. :)

9:12 Every day I wake up a little afraid. Only a fool is never afraid.
Ron Meyer

9:43 Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here. 
Unknown   *and isn't that the truth!

10:12 Fear of failure must never be a reason not to try something.”
Frederick Smith  (Kind of hard this one... at least for me)

10: 30 Fear is the father of courage and the mother of safety.  Henry H. Tweedy
I guess that there is something to this thought, but fear simply stresses me out. I have a hard time dealing with it!

If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living.
Marcus Annaeus Seneca

11:05 Oh,  here is one that I like... He that fears not the future may enjoy the present.
Thomas Fuller

11:49... what do you think that you fear the most? I often wonder if fear is based on age, or if that plays a factor at all?

11:55... What about Road Rage... that that scare you? I have noticed that there is very little patience or attention to the speed limit on our street and then I spotted this article about how one man shot another because of Road Rage.  You have to be a subscriber to read the article, but it does make you think!