Pages

Saturday

Feeling Groovy ;)

Good morning everyone :) Hope that it's a great Saturday morning for you!! I will be updating Thoughts for an Early Morning until I run out of things to say... and my husband said this morning, that THAT'S not happening any time soon. My coffee kicked in quickly and made me very chatty lol.

9:41... The morning is glorious. I have been out pulling the grass from my front garden... which my husband told me was there. It's funny, that it's always my husband who see's it, but never attempts to pull it out. He simply comes in and tells me as if he's doing me a favor lol.

10:25   The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours.  No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen.  And the fact that it practically always doesn't, matters not a jot.  The possibility is always there.  
Monica Baldwin

10:47  It's funny how everything seems so much better once morning arrives!

11:52  The most lasting and pure gladness comes to me from my gardens.
 Lillie Langtry 


2:28   I might regret this later tonight, but at the moment I am watching a documentary on H.H. Holmes. He was America's first really creepy serial killer and it all happened in Chicago.  Maybe I should head out to the garden again. I'm sure that there are some weeds waiting for my attention. Yes, that's what I should do!!

2:53... Okay, I'm heading out on this warm Saturday afternoon  to work in the garden.  H.H. Holmes will have to wait for a while.  Did I mention that Leo DiCarprio has supposedly bought the rights to make this into a movie.  I think that he would be awesome in the part!