Pages

Tuesday

Is there more to life than chocolate??

I was just talking to my family last night about chocolate and it appears that we all like it at different times of day. My daughter (who is all grown up) still prefers hers in the morning. As much as I like chocolate... not in the morning. Just can't imagine. I think that any other time of day would work. Actually, I'm pretty sure of it. Another thing that I learned is the fact that days go buy without either my daughter or husband even think of chocolate?? Not me!!

"There’s more to life than chocolate, but not right now."
 Anonymous

Caramels are only a fad. Chocolate is a permanent thing."
 Milton Snavely Hershey

Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain.”
Dave Barry