Pages

Sunday

Kicked in the Teeth and not feeling too positive

  We are not feeling too positive today. Every once in a while something bad happens and somehow you have to get through it. We have known for three days, but it feels like a eternity. I thought that finding a positive quote might help.  It was the part... "we are not living in eternity" that grabbed my attention. Worrying serves no purpose so perhaps doing something that I enjoy right now has some merit.

Maybe a Christmas movie is called for. I have a bookshelf full of them. I just have to pick one and then settle into bed and let it entertain me.
--------------------

“Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand-and melting like a snowflake...”
 Francis Bacon,