Pages

Friday

Is a person born joyful do you think?

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon...
My sister's middle name is Joy and I don't think that there is a lot that gets her down. In fact she is one of the strongest women I know! Whether your name affects you or not, I'm not sure, but it seems to in her case. What do you think. I'm just glad that my middle name isn't misery-guts!

What are my plans for this afternoon?  I am in the middle of the second reading of Outlander. If Claire can handle all of her problems, I can too!

I have read the entire series and waiting with baited breath for her new one.  I borrowed them all from our local library, but I have a feeling that there is going to be a long waiting list for her new one!!

The Outlander Series 7-Book Bundle: Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, The Fiery Cross, A Breath of Snow and Ashes, An Echo in the Bone