Pages

Wednesday

Summer Allergies Are Killing Me


 I have suffered from allergies all my life but nothing compared to this year! Thank goodness for the internet and Forge of Empires. I was up at 4 a.m this morning while waiting for my NeoCitrin to kick in.  You have no idea how many handkerchiefs I have gone through!!

And yes, I started a new blog all about the workings of the game.  It's a lot harder than I expected it to be and I'm loving the challenges.  If you want to check in each day, here's all my secrets! Forge of Empires 101 



**
I have two loves... quotes and DNA!
It took me a few years, but I know what to do with all of those DNA results that are arriving each day. Spend $ 49.00 more and I will tell you exactly what to look for. I now have over 1000 4th or closer cousins and they all have a story to share. Contact me for more info spbragg@ gmail dot com Contact me for more info spbragg@ gmail dot com

 ** Using Your PayPal Account... The Best $49.00 You Will Ever Spend :)