Pages

Monday

Happy Canada Day!!

 You have no idea how much fun I'm having... I found a game and it isn't costing me a penny!  Hubby loves that part. And now I'm going to share... It's called Forge of Empires and I am documenting all the little tips I have picked up since I began... Being a Sims player for a few years now, I never dreamed that I would like a game like this. It seems that I have a Queen inside of me who wants to take on the world to get what I want lol...

Here's my blog and all the little Secrets...


What was the first thing you thought of when you read the quotes above. Leave me a comment. I really want to know :)

I have two loves... quotes and DNA!

It took me a few years, but I know what to do with all of those DNA results that are arriving each day. Spend $ 49.00 more and I will tell you exactly what to look for. I now have over 1000 4th or closer cousins and they all have a story to share. Contact me for more info spbragg@ gmail dot com Contact me for more info spbragg@ gmail dot com

** Using Your PayPal Account... The Best $49.00 You Will Ever Spend :)