Pages

Saturday

If Only...

“Many people think that if they were only in some other place, or had some other job, they would be happy. Well, that is doubtful. So get as much happiness out of what you are doing as you can and don't put off being happy until some future date.”
Dale Carnegie

I wonder how much time is wasted by wishing for something? Wishing is okay, if you actually do something about it, but you have to enjoy the minutes along the way. After moving to a new country,   I spent about three years out of five years wishing that we could go home. The last two, I actually came to realize that living where we were, wasn't half bad!  Surprisingly enough, I kind of miss that old town now that we have indeed moved back. Go figure!! I guess home is where ever everyone is together!

photo credit: morguefile