Pages

Monday

Random Thoughts About Lack of Sleep??

 Okay... I'm willing to give it a try!! Lack of sleep could knock this much off your salary!

Did I tell you that I have been awake since 5:30 and I'm not a happy camper right now??

This will be great for the summer, but it certainly isn't going to help me drop off  now that I live in Manitoba. My pillow doesn't need any help staying cold!
**PharMeDoc Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow - Standard Size - Most Comfortable on Amazon for Optimum Support - Soft and Breathable Density - machine washable Cover


Hubby is really bad when it comes to falling asleep. He has been in Canada over 40 years now and he is still on British time.  At 4 pm... he begins to yawn and by bedtime, he's wide awake.  I have no idea why!!  Brits have lost the art of falling asleep!



**Stop by every hour to find something that has caught my eye!!