Pages

Monday

You Have To Recognize This Canadian!

Just hearing the word "hockey" takes me back to when I was a kid and all we had was ONE television. And, dad being such a huge hockey fan... we you know what we had to watch on Saturday nights whether we wanted to or not!  And most of the time... I didn't ! Just not a big hockey fan, but I did see the Leafs win the Stanley Cup on year!

But lets get to the quote lol! 


I think as a Canadian hockey player, you go through it in your mind so many times, being able to stand on that blue line and hear your national anthem play and being a gold medal champion, you dream of that. And then to be able to accomplish that and actually win a gold medal and represent your country its an amazing feeling.
Sidney Crosby



**Stop by every hour to find at least one new quote posted!!