Pages

Monday

Things You Can Wish For

Okay, I think that I have it straight now. I know what I can and can't wish for. It's a good thing that inserting myself into the Twilight series wasn't on my list.  So, I guess everything else is still on the table. I think that I will go to bed now so that I can get started on my wishes.

“You can't wish for more wishes or for vague generalities like happiness that are impossible to grant. Your wish has to be something specific enough that I can use my wand to make it happen. Oh, and recently there's been a ban on inserting yourself into the Twilight series. The Cullens are tired of different teenage girls pinging into their story every time they turn around.”
― Janette Rallison, My Unfair Godmother 



**Stop by every hour to find at least one new quote posted!!