Pages

Tuesday

Do you need something to laugh about??

As I look out the window this morning... it just won't stop snowing! I really need something to laugh about. Really I do!!  I am not a winter person at all, which makes you wonder why I ever agreed to move to "Wintersnowba" in the first place. But to be honest, the weather has been a whole lot better than I thought it would be!!


Young men want to be faithful, and are not; old men want to be faithless, and cannot.
 Oscar Wilde


“The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her.”
 Marcelene Cox 

The crisis of today is the joke of tomorrow.
H. G. Wells (okay this might not seem like a funny quote, but tomorrow it will! ;)

"God and I have a great relationship, but we both see other people."
Dolly Parton




**Stop by every hour to find at least one new quote posted!!