Pages

Tuesday

A Quote About Changing Things

For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
Steve Jobs

“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”
Life’s Little Instruction Book

“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.”
Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.”
Mark Twain

“Today is the first day of the rest of your life.”
Anonymous

A year from now you will wish you had started today.
Karen Lamb


“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.”
Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Norman Vincent Peale

Climate change is happening, humans are causing it, and I think this is perhaps the most serious environmental issue facing us.
Bill Nye


Any ideas what you might like to change today??